Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Rules on blurry server questions

Having trouble running SFD? This is the place to get help and report errors.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

Rules on blurry server questions

Post by Hamurlik » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:30 pm

So, everyone likes to play on blurry, good ping, official maps, a lot of players.

But some people can not play on this wonderful server ... This topic is dedicated to the rules of the server blurry.

My first question is, how many warnings does a moderator give before a kick? Suppose we take a "speedy" moderator, I most often see it on the server, and it gives 2-3 warnings after a kick, does it apply to all moderators, or does the moderator decide how many warnings should be given before kick?

My second question is, let's say a player got a kick, and tomorrow he went to the server again, he understood his guilt and no longer repeated his mistakes, everyone was happy and so on. But what if the player got kicked again? How many kicks should be before getting a ban?

My third question, Suppose a player received a warning, he spoke not in English, but after a while he played with another player, even though they were not in the command teams, the player already has 2 warnings, do these warnings mix or not? if he breaks something else, is he guaranteed to get a kick? Or should he once again break the very rule that he broke more often?

My fourth question, the player received a ban, at first he spoke not in English, then again, and then again, he received a kick. Tomorrow he came in again, and began to speak not in English this time, he would get a ban right away, or would he be warned a few more times?

My fifth question is, do bans have timelines? let's say a player was banned for the first time, the term will always be infinite? or will it grow with every ban? or will it always be the same? If there is a deadline, then I want to know all the deadlines.

My sixth question, What are ALL the reasons for the bidding, kick and ban? and let's say a player can get a kick right away without warning if something critical breaks? If so, then I want to know the whole list of rules, and what will be the punishment for them. Thanks for reading, I hope you leave an answer. :geek:
0 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:26 pm

Hamurlik wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:30 pm
So, everyone likes to play on blurry, good ping, official maps, a lot of players.

But some people can not play on this wonderful server ... This topic is dedicated to the rules of the server blurry.

My first question is, how many warnings does a moderator give before a kick? Suppose we take a "speedy" moderator, I most often see it on the server, and it gives 2-3 warnings after a kick, does it apply to all moderators, or does the moderator decide how many warnings should be given before kick?

My second question is, let's say a player got a kick, and tomorrow he went to the server again, he understood his guilt and no longer repeated his mistakes, everyone was happy and so on. But what if the player got kicked again? How many kicks should be before getting a ban?

My third question, Suppose a player received a warning, he spoke not in English, but after a while he played with another player, even though they were not in the command teams, the player already has 2 warnings, do these warnings mix or not? if he breaks something else, is he guaranteed to get a kick? Or should he once again break the very rule that he broke more often?

My fourth question, the player received a ban, at first he spoke not in English, then again, and then again, he received a kick. Tomorrow he came in again, and began to speak not in English this time, he would get a ban right away, or would he be warned a few more times?

My fifth question is, do bans have timelines? let's say a player was banned for the first time, the term will always be infinite? or will it grow with every ban? or will it always be the same? If there is a deadline, then I want to know all the deadlines.

My sixth question, What are ALL the reasons for the bidding, kick and ban? and let's say a player can get a kick right away without warning if something critical breaks? If so, then I want to know the whole list of rules, and what will be the punishment for them. Thanks for reading, I hope you leave an answer. :geek:
I see it as If you've been told the rules many times, you should understand them by then, therefor if you DONT after getting reminded its a kick/ban as appropriate. Sometimes its hard to tell if people cant actually understand what they are being told or if they're just messing around at everyones expense.
0 x