Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

falling body still has the tendency to grab ledge?

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: JakMike
Started SFD: 2017

falling body still has the tendency to grab ledge?

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 pm

falling body with fleeing arms still grab ledges?i think this is a delay or high latency factor's causing this bug,in game performance issue which caused it or a server side performance issue.i dont know for sure

Worse than above this even occurs in solo-zombienightmare run where just you against horde of zombies,a dead zombie falling from a vertical distance attached itself to a ledge somehow and keep hitting itself against it constantly,as if hes trying to grab it but the falling motion stopping him.

in another situation where you play,even in a 100 ping in falling state if hit against a ledge somehow this resets you in the ledge-grab state.(just how you hold the ledge normally)
Sorry,i could not able to pull of an illustration or video gif.
0 x
There is not a single thing that I can't do

https://imgur.com/a/Ybqji