Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

[BUG] Strange handless frozen character

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Iliyan
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Enthusiast of SF and SFD
SFD Account: Iliyan
SFD Alias: Iliyan[44]
Started SFD: Carving for it since normal SF

[BUG] Strange handless frozen character

Post by Iliyan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Ok look this 2 images i got this bug and started spaming f12 so the first image is the afther product of me having steoroid on taking cover bihind a barrel and picked up a chair my body got buged at that moment i was unable to move for 10s then i rolled and was able to move (but i was unable to punch at all this is the state im at in the first image, i must have a invisible chair )
ok so on the secon image here you can see me with the chair decided to manifest it self and was able to play normaly

So whats youre opinion on this strage experience its ¿1 bug, 2 bugs, 3 bugs or this is gust some glitch that cant be fixed?

Olso as a bonus i must add that lately in the last update i have had mayor problems with items i trow at enemies and dont get registered they gust pass the hit box/enemy as if there whas nothing in there.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Sounds like you temporarily lost connection to the server. It happens and when it does your character might get frozen in strange states, like described.
3 x
Gurt

piterskiy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: PiterskiyReal
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.4.X

Post by piterskiy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:33 pm

Gurt wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:07 pm
Sounds like you temporarily lost connection to the server. It happens and when it does your character might get frozen in strange states, like described.
No, i've already made a thread where i described this bug, though it's in beta testing sub-forum.

And yea, you can escape from bugged animation by kneeling
0 x

Iliyan
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Enthusiast of SF and SFD
SFD Account: Iliyan
SFD Alias: Iliyan[44]
Started SFD: Carving for it since normal SF

Post by Iliyan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:25 pm

piterskiy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:33 pm
Gurt wrote:
No, i've already made a thread where i described this bug, though it's in beta testing sub-forum.

i agree some time punch animation gets buged and you have to roll to get relise i have sean it in the server hapen to me and other people but because its so random and cant be reproduced its a nightmare to fix.

edit: i understan that my information is not usefull i gust whant to report it, im not sure if my situation was entirely conection related if it hapens more i will try to look in too it once more and get more details.
0 x

piterskiy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: PiterskiyReal
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.4.X

Post by piterskiy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Iliyan wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:25 pm
piterskiy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:33 pm
Gurt wrote:

i agree some time punch animation gets buged and you have to roll to get relise i have sean it in the server hapen to me and other people but because its so random and cant be reproduced its a nightmare to fix.

edit: i understan that my information is not usefull i gust whant to report it, im not sure if my situation was entirely conection related if it hapens more i will try to look in too it once more and get more details.
actually that bug is easy to reproduce, its all about buggy jump animations
0 x