Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

You can actually edit the official maps

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Mr Argon
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Argón (steam)
SFD Alias: Mr. Argon
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.8.2c

You can actually edit the official maps

Post by Mr Argon » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:26 am

not edit at all, but you can move tiles in the editor in official map if you move it and without releasing left mouse button you press the right mouse button(the menu opens), and then click anywhere on the screen, then you can actually move the tile.

I edited the first campaign and accidentally saved it, then the next time I opened it, it showed me the "you can't edit the map while it's locked" sign, but I don't know if the change has been made at all, because I don't remember what did I change.
0 x
I'м д Liттlэ оdd... sтill саи livе шiтн тнат.

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:40 am

This kind of problem was discussed in the closed beta stage of the game, the conclusion at that time was this:
JakSparro98 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 pm
Really you cannot, only a popup is shown to prompt if you want to save when you close the map, but even if you choose yes the map won't be touched at all.
0 x