Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Let's work together!

Here you can find answered ScriptAPI topics.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Heroe
SFD Account: Jovani
SFD Alias: Johnny
Started SFD: 2014
Let's work together!

Post by Jovani » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:28 am

Hello SuperFighters.
I need help updating my "Nuclear Plant Infected" map, due to game updates, things on the map have been broken, so I need some scripts (I'll give you credits for helping me).
The scripts I need are:
1) I need a script similar to the old AI only with a difference. CPUs can not follow me if I'm up or down from them.
ImageImage
2) I need a script for avoid fall damage on the water.
3) A script for an Area Tigger that you can only access by rolling. Do not use dive, walk or run otherwise you die.
ImageImageImage
Please, I would appreciate it very much. I'm just a builder and I can not update my map because I do not know how to do Scripts...
Even my dear friend Motto, his PC is dead...
Last edited by KliPeH on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the off-topic part.
0 x
-I hope one day to have green ping on most servers...
-SFD is a good game that inspired people to make friends, be artists and "YouTubers". I hope one day SFD becomes famous and everyone recognizes it.

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm

What kind of AI are you currenlty using @Aukaiakoi? A script made or the predefined AI from the editor? Should I modify an already existent script for the bots or create a new from scratch?
0 x

MrWheatley
Fighter
Fighter

Post by MrWheatley » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:20 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm
What kind of AI are you currenlty using @Aukaiakoi? A script made or the predefined AI from the editor? Should I modify an already existent script for the bots or create a new from scratch?
I'm pretty sure that this is his map: http://sfdmaps.at.ua/load/maps/adventur ... /5-1-0-961 and that he's using this script for the ai: http://sfdmaps.at.ua/load/scripts/compl ... 0-1-0-2867
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:07 pm

I fixed the area triggers like you requested and also improved the AI a bit.

I tried to disable fall damage near the water areas and i did succeed in doing so but it has a few bugs, so i disabled that part of the script (by enclosing it in a multi-line comment)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e23ys53jo ... .sfdm/file
1 x

Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Heroe
SFD Account: Jovani
SFD Alias: Johnny
Started SFD: 2014
Post by Jovani » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm
@Aukaiakoi
I had the old scripts but it are broke. Those are Zombies and they can not kick or jump. I want to give more logic to this. They stop if you are above or below them and they only can give 2 hits.
Yup... From scratch i think...
Sree wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:07 pm
I fixed the area triggers like you requested and also improved the AI a bit.

I tried to disable fall damage near the water areas and i did succeed in doing so but it has a few bugs, so i disabled that part of the script (by enclosing it in a multi-line comment)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e23ys53jo ... .sfdm/file
Thanks bro but the bot and water script are broken. I think that to make the water script just have to reset the gravity (A possible example would be the script of objects without gravity)
Last edited by KliPeH on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged a double post.
0 x
-I hope one day to have green ping on most servers...
-SFD is a good game that inspired people to make friends, be artists and "YouTubers". I hope one day SFD becomes famous and everyone recognizes it.

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:14 am

Aukaiakoi wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42 pm
I think that to make the water script just have to reset the gravity (A possible example would be the script of objects without gravity)
Done, you don't take fall damage near water area anymore.

I also improved the bot AI, it now does a combination of melee moves and also has the ability to track a player and climb up the ladder TO some extent but it's still not complete.

updated: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e23ys53jo ... .sfdm/file
0 x