Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

The new "Update" Made me wake up.

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Creeper
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: okokok is real #1
SFD Account: Krypa
SFD Alias: Krypa
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.1.6

The new "Update" Made me wake up.

Post by Creeper » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 pm

*Important*
-I want to point this out. This has nothing to do with the update or the game, Just some news about me.
When I saw that there was a new update, I wasn't surprised. As always i check the "Patch notes" and saw an image, Of a player/bot?
I went even more "indepth", Seeing this* "*Updated Tutorial." was "-woah" to me.
Then i booted up my game and went to go check the servers and stuff, Joined some, Talked it some.
When I got bored, I checked the "Tutorial update".
It was "Kinda" surprising that the idea was clearly taken from the "Original Superfighters". ( Flash version )
Went through some of the tasks and came up to the bot shooter. And then it was cool as "Fuck". Ai? Don't mind me! ( Well not clearly "AI" )
But still, pretty awesome! ( Tryed to make my own bot shoot, Didn't work out, xd. "Script was too hard to find" and "Compile!" )
Last edited by Creeper on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Corporal Adrian Shephard
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Cpl Adrian Shephard

Post by Corporal Adrian Shephard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:06 pm

I am really confused right now. Whats this supposed to mean?
6 x

Creeper
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: okokok is real #1
SFD Account: Krypa
SFD Alias: Krypa
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.1.6

Post by Creeper » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Corporal Adrian Shephard wrote:I am really confused right now. Whats this supposed to mean?
Oh yea i forgot to tell you bois, That I was gone for like a year from the forums.
0 x