Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Account name

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Heroe
SFD Account: Jovani
SFD Alias: Johnny
Started SFD: 2014
Account name

Post by Jovani » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am

Hello, in this topic I just want to ask... Why can not we change account name? I have wanted to change my account name but you can only change the password...
I want to change my account name to my real name.
0 x
-I hope one day to have green ping on most servers...
-SFD is a good game that inspired people to make friends, be artists and "YouTubers". I hope one day SFD becomes famous and everyone recognizes it.

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:58 pm

1. You could just make a new account.
2. Why are you still using the Mythologic Account services? It was released on steam.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Heroe
SFD Account: Jovani
SFD Alias: Johnny
Started SFD: 2014
Post by Jovani » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:36 am

RickAvory wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:58 pm
2. Why are you still using the Mythologic Account services? It was released on steam.
I do not want to change my account name on the game because I can already do it from Steam...
I want to change my account name on the forum.
0 x
-I hope one day to have green ping on most servers...
-SFD is a good game that inspired people to make friends, be artists and "YouTubers". I hope one day SFD becomes famous and everyone recognizes it.

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:46 am

Aukaiakoi wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:36 am
RickAvory wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:58 pm
I do not want to change my account name on the game because I can already do it from Steam...
I want to change my account name on the forum.
Oops that didn’t look like the forum sign in it just looked like the old Mythologic sign in. Sorry but I don’t think there is any way to change your username. There isn’t much Glurb and Hutan (xd jokes) can do because they are simply using the PHPbb forum format.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:03 am

RickAvory wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:46 am
Oops that didn’t look like the forum sign in it just looked like the old Mythologic sign in. [...]
It is the Mythologic Interactive website sign-in, you were right to be confused. Not sure why they didn't just take a screenshot of their forum profile in the OP.
RickAvory wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:46 am
[...] Sorry but I don’t think there is any way to change your username. There isn’t much Glurb and Hutan (xd jokes) can do because they are simply using the PHPbb forum format.
We are able to change names through our control panel. @Aukaiakoi Message me in private with a confirmation of your new nickname and I'll change it. We can't change the Mythologic Interactive account name, only the one on the forum.
2 x