Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Hands

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Escapamento
Fighter
Fighter

Hands

Post by Escapamento » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:03 pm

2 Movimentation mode types

watchful - hold a pistol, uzi, and other simple weapons with two hands

simple - handle these weapons with one hand

sorry for my English

what did you think of the idea?
0 x
i create maps ..... its it

Corporal Adrian Shephard
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Cpl Adrian Shephard

Post by Corporal Adrian Shephard » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Unnecessary, sprites are already small. I dont think it will make a major difference except making Hjarpe's life even more difficult.
4 x

Escapamento
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Escapamento » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:09 pm

So you're saying customization is unnecessary?

Why do not we remove the clothes from the game by following their logic?
0 x
i create maps ..... its it

Corporal Adrian Shephard
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Cpl Adrian Shephard

Post by Corporal Adrian Shephard » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 pm

I did not say customization is unnecessary. I said and say a minor addition to game such as changing the place of hands while shooting is just a unnecessary detail especially because the sprites are small. For example even in this game when you shoot without aim your hand height is in 2 pixels. And when you get in the aim mode its in 3 pixels and that extra pixel could even mean the second hand holding the weapon. How many of us even notice this? In most AAA, FPS games all characters use the same animations, and it just works fine. And expecting different animations for customization from two people, (especially for the current situation of the game) would not be fair. But of course the final verdict is up to Hjarpe and Gurt . And dont get me wrong different animations can be good but its unnecessary and time consuming.
And about clothes i will try to edit this post about how they effect the customization process in my point of view.
1 x