Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Aim/Shoot while in the air?

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Re: Aim/Shoot while in the air?

Post by StarNord » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:07 am

RickAvory wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:18 am
Really interesting suggestion! It’s like the matrix. However, everyone gaining that ability seems a bit counter intuitive to me. Then again, 5-10 seconds of mid air aiming for one player would be kind of OP. I’m sure there can be some balance established.
Thanks!

Though, I don't think everyone gaining the ability to shoot mid-air would be bad in any way, since you have the slo-mo you have more control and can activate it whenever you have the upper hand which means you don't have to worry too much about shit getting chaotic once you activate slo-mo unless your opponent has the high ground, in which case, why would you activate it?

This lets you take full advantage of an enemy right below you but also gives them the equal opportunity to fight back while fleeing by jumping away (while using their continued momentum) and shooting right back at you, it'll make slo-mo more intense and movie-like rather than the plain and boring powerup it is now.
0 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
SFD Alias: General Bird or MOOADAM
Post by MOOADAM » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:27 pm

I think that this is a good thing to put in because it would be EXTREAMLY USFUL FOR SLOW MO! which is why I think it should be an ability you get BUT ONLY when your the person activating the slow motion *or when its slow motion in general.
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:50 pm

MOOADAM wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:27 pm
I think that this is a good thing to put in because it would be EXTREAMLY USFUL FOR SLOW MO! which is why I think it should be an ability you get BUT ONLY when your the person activating the slow motion *or when its slow motion in general.
Off Topic
literally restated everything that @StarNord said but aight lmao
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst