Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Search found 225 matches

by Rick Sanchez
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:31 am
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Problems and Bugs
Topic: Trying to jump after getting staggered by an uppercut has a chance to fail.
Replies: 4
Views: 544
Gender:

Re: Trying to jump after getting staggered by an uppercut has a chance to fail.

Zyfex wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:13 am
that might just be a ping problem
Definetly not a ping issue, happens frequently in the low 60-20 pings.
by Rick Sanchez
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:44 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: A lot of players in Blurry's want the automatic teams script gone.
Replies: 10
Views: 1355
Gender:

Re: A lot of players in Blurry's want the automatic teams script gone.

Yeah its not fun. It was fun like 3-4 years ago just not anymore. Isnt it possible for only hits from 1 person would register? Because its actually ridiculous how easily 2 players can pin down 1 guy and almost instakill him, if they just use their brains, without even using any melee weapons. We co...
by Rick Sanchez
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:12 am
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: A lot of players in Blurry's want the automatic teams script gone.
Replies: 10
Views: 1355
Gender:

Re: A lot of players in Blurry's want the automatic teams script gone.

I personally like the variety provided by Gurt's rotation script, but I've set Mulefire's server to free-for-all so there is always that option :) Yeah its not fun. It was fun like 3-4 years ago just not anymore. Isnt it possible for only hits from 1 person would register? Because its actually ridi...
by Rick Sanchez
Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:56 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Clan Discussion
Topic: |SD| CLAN
Replies: 7
Views: 1616
Gender:

Re: |SD| CLAN

Hahahahahahahaha
by Rick Sanchez
Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:29 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: A lot of players in Blurry's want the automatic teams script gone.
Replies: 10
Views: 1355
Gender:

Re: A lot of players in Blurry's want the automatic teams script gone.

Yes, teammode is just free for all with less people to kill, literally. Teamplay in "teammode" is non existant, unless you call 2 people pressing A on an opponent for 3 seconds teamplay then yeah i guess it does suffice. Its not fun, it doesnt add depth, theres no place for it. The only playable tea...
by Rick Sanchez
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:59 am
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Some melee weapons should block shock baton
Replies: 24
Views: 4237
Gender:

Re: Some melee weapons should block shock baton

Again no argument, you just stated what you said previously, that his argument were nonsense, do you even bother at this point? I repeated it because I thought you were confused. I don't know if you're familiar to this concept in debate, but that is called a "counter argument" or a "rebuttal". It's...
by Rick Sanchez
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:07 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Some melee weapons should block shock baton
Replies: 24
Views: 4237
Gender:

Re: Some melee weapons should block shock baton

"your argument were so weak, so i wanted To take them apart" You didn't, you just said they were irrelevant or nonsense, which Is even less of an argument That's taking it apart. He was going off topic so I wanted to correct him. If you go off topic then your argument doesn't make any sense. Mighty...
by Rick Sanchez
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:12 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Some melee weapons should block shock baton
Replies: 24
Views: 4237
Gender:

Re: Some melee weapons should block shock baton

So you're the kind of person that thinks its a good thing if you get chainsawraped in a corner because you can't get out or couldn't outrun your enemy? Or that it's the first person to race to a drone box, when your opponents exhausted and can hardly defend himself, that tips the entire match in yo...
by Rick Sanchez
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:51 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: When is SFD coming to gog.com?
Replies: 4
Views: 1191
Gender:

Re: When is SFD coming to gog.com?

RickAvory wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:51 am
Mythologic goes steamworks bye bye never on DRM
Underrated.
by Rick Sanchez
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:23 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: All SFD Loading-screen Tips
Replies: 10
Views: 3274
Gender:

Re: All SFD Loading-screen Tips

KliPeH wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 pm
Rick Sanchez wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:52 pm
i still have no clue what tip 17 is supposed to mean.
"There are many ways to engage an enemy / approach a situation / solve a problem."
now it makes sense, lol.
by Rick Sanchez
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:52 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: All SFD Loading-screen Tips
Replies: 10
Views: 3274
Gender:

Re: All SFD Loading-screen Tips

i still have no clue what tip 17 is supposed to mean.
by Rick Sanchez
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:41 am
Forum: General
Topic: Forum Game:True or False?
Replies: 226
Views: 45085
Gender:

Re: Forum Game:True or False?

MrClownie wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:01 pm
False

The next poster doesn't want hair in SFD.
true. baldies all the way

the next poster lives in russia
by Rick Sanchez
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:06 am
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: The new Double Hit in melee.
Replies: 17
Views: 3290
Gender:

Re: The new Double Hit in melee.

it requires some skill and good timing. yes and thats why i think the game should reward you more for doing these and taking the time to learn the timing etc. Also i don't think it SHOULD be competitive or casual just for the sake of being competitive or casual Should we design all game mechanics i...
by Rick Sanchez
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:28 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: The new Double Hit in melee.
Replies: 17
Views: 3290
Gender:

Re: The new Double Hit in melee.

What I can see and tell it's by design. Let's be clear here. - Getting a two-hit combo is possible and not a bug when you avoid kneeling. - Avoiding the kneeling after landing is possible and by design. This heavily depends on the map layout and where in a map you decide to engage in combat and how...
by Rick Sanchez
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:01 am
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Flares
Replies: 7
Views: 2907
Gender:

Re: Flares

Since we have a flaregun in the game it would only be fair to have flares too. Flares would be used to call in crates but not just any crates, Trap Crates , crates that would incapacitate a player that opens it, trap crates could release a bear trap(actually, bear traps could be a suggestion all by...
by Rick Sanchez
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:37 pm
Forum: SFD Status Updates
Topic: Status Update 2019-07-06
Replies: 9
Views: 2678
Gender:

Re: Status Update 2019-07-06

The Steam sale is ongoing and SFD is 60% off right now for a few more days. While that is going on we're getting closer to the next big update. We hope it will be ready sometime in August. We will probably release a public preview branch a few days before we release it to the public giving those cu...
by Rick Sanchez
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:19 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: Is SFD player is decreasing !!?? (Little Suggestion)
Replies: 8
Views: 2279
Gender:

Re: Is SFD player is decreasing !!?? (Little Suggestion)

I think the biggest problem is that there are too few servers. Previously, there were 4 or 5 local servers every weekend. Now, none of them is available. I haven't played SFD with my friends for more than two months.It's hard to find a server,and lot's of old players are disappearing .Not long ago ...
by Rick Sanchez
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:58 am
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Slightly raise the minimum height for kneel
Replies: 3
Views: 1288
Gender:

Re: Slightly raise the minimum height for kneel

For some reasons I think this thread fits better as suggestion than bug report. First of all, what instigated this topic was in fact something that can possibly be a bug or by design, the fact that we keep kneeling when we aren't supposed to. Everyone has probably already experienced this and I see...
by Rick Sanchez
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:06 pm
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: Is SFD player is decreasing !!?? (Little Suggestion)
Replies: 8
Views: 2279
Gender:

Re: Is SFD player is decreasing !!?? (Little Suggestion)

Not really. The devs are just running out of money so they moved it to Steam and added a price for it for about 13.99$ Which is fucking unfair. I mean its just made out of flash and why would you guys still pay 14 Bucks for the game? Just play other games like Team Fortress 2 or CS:GO (CS:GO Became...
by Rick Sanchez
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:07 am
Forum: Superfighters Deluxe
Topic: What's the point of power weapons?
Replies: 34
Views: 7708
Gender:

Re: What's the point of power weapons?

"oh man this chaotic game that baseline has some pretty OP stuff that happens randomly, regularly, and on the fly, has all these other weapons that are powerful and designed to be game-changers! these weapons kill a lot better than normal rifles, handguns, and melee weapons! i want them gone!!! als...