Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Both players moving at same time

Having trouble running SFD? This is the place to get help and report errors.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
solomon046
Meatbag

Both players moving at same time

Post by solomon046 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:13 am

When I was playing with my little brother, we ended up moving with whomever was player 2,3,or 4. I've tried reinstalling the configs and even tried using the keyboard instead of gamepads. Any help would be useful.
0 x

Mr Argon
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Argón (steam)
SFD Alias: Mr. Argon
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.8.2c

Post by Mr Argon » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Have you checked the input for each player? In options/key bindings you should be able to see four options like "show player x controls" or something like that. You should be able to open each one and configure player 1 to use keyboard and pñayer 2 to use anything else (if you use keyboard you may want to change the controls. It could be hard to use the same keyboard, so I recommend using a gamepad). Then you have to set the controls for the other players.
0 x
I'м д Liттlэ оdd... sтill саи livе шiтн тнат.

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 pm

See section "Controller is registering input for both player 1 and player 2." in https://www.mythologicinteractiveforums ... =10&t=3509
0 x
Gurt