Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

MAC OS

Having trouble running SFD? This is the place to get help and report errors.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
swarovski
Meatbag
SFD Account: swarovski

MAC OS

Post by swarovski » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:29 pm

I bought SFD like 2 months ago on Steam, and I realised I can't play him on MAC OS Steam verison.
After a long search on INTERNET, I figured out that I must download the WINDOWS VERSION of Stream, so I can download WINDOWS games.
I made everything as i saw on a YOUTUBE VIDEO, ( all on WINETRICKS ) and finally downloaded WINDOWS STEAM VERSION ON MAC OS.
I installed SUPER FIGHTERS DELUXE, and at STEP 5 of 5, i receive this error :
" mscorsvw.exe
Expression: mscorlib recursive resource lookup bug Description: Infinite recursion during source lookup within mscorlib. This may be a bug in mscorlib or potentially in certain extensibility points such as assembly resolve events or CultureInfo names. Resource name: Arg ExternalException "
What I need to do now, I had like 2 more errors, but I solved after 2 weeks of research because WINETRICKS is kinda weird.
Can someone help me with this? please..
Here you can see the photo..
[img] https://imgur.com/jHlq3GO
P.S : first post here, i don't know if I should added LANGUAGE TYPES; I don't accualy know how posts are made here.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:12 pm

We do not support Superfighters Deluxe on Mac OS or Linux. Only Windows.
If you did not realize this when buying it you could request a refund through Steam's support.

Sadly, I can not help you at all as I'm not using Mac OS. If you're lucky someone else might try to help you getting it to run on Mac OS.
0 x
Gurt