Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Problem with dive and spin

Having trouble running SFD? This is the place to get help and report errors.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
DaxOttsel
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Hello there1
SFD Account: DaxOttsel
SFD Alias: Kevin
Started SFD: 2019

Problem with dive and spin

Post by DaxOttsel » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:09 am

Hi! I've got a weird issue. For some reason one time Superfighters Deluxe started to do this weird thing where it won't spin on the ground or it won't do a dive and the weirdest thing it's it only happens when I'm facing left. I can do the spin on the ground and the dive if I face right. I checked my keyboard and it's not that, the keyboard works perfectly fine with everything else the only problem happens in SFD. Also, I tried a different keyboard and the game started to work fine again so then I thought "Okay, so it's the keyboard". But it wasn't cause 2 days later out of nowhere the game started to work fine again with the same keyboard, just like magic, it just fixed everything by itself. Okay so it wasn't a problem then cause everything was fixed but TODAY I wanted to play and it started to happen again. It won't let me do a spin or a dive when I face left. Weird. I tried reinstalling the game and the keyboard but it didn't work. So I've got no idea what can be causing this. Can you guys help me? I don't feel like waiting for it to randomly fix itself again.
0 x

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:45 am

Are you using custom controls for sfd? If so, try to use the default ones. It may be "ghost input" too which causes this issue, open any keyboard testing website and hold togheter as many keys as you can; an average keyboard can handle up to 4/5 keys at the same time.
0 x

DaxOttsel
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Hello there1
SFD Account: DaxOttsel
SFD Alias: Kevin
Started SFD: 2019

Post by DaxOttsel » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:09 pm

I didn't change the settings, I'm using the normal configuration for sfd so idk but it just work itself out again, out of nowhere it's working again, still thank you for answering! :)
0 x