Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

At Gwendalaze's (New map : Dethball)

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
gwendalaze
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Jarate Yellow Belt
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.4

At Gwendalaze's (New map : Dethball)

Post by gwendalaze » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Well, hello there, I'm making map that contains a shit load of script and most of them got an unique element or even a whole new gamemode for you to play : Spellcasting adventures, Team-based objective maps, Twisted deathmatches and more !

=+=+= ACCESS GWENDALAZE'S MAPS =+=+=
(warning tho, some of this content might be very old and thus low in quality. Just ignore it)

News :

New Map : Dethball : A violent team sport : Punch and kick the ball to make it fly away. Score a goal to earn 5 points, kil someone to get 1 point, and end the game by shooting the wooden barrel.

New script : Holywood ammos : conceived as an improved infinite ammo gamemode, this script will hopefuly balance infinite ammo issues, such as insta-reloading M60s, grenades spamming, and OP opponents thanks to early luck.
Last edited by gwendalaze on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4 x
- Gwendalaze, failing at being fun, just like this signature

The Adventurer
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The Lone Wolf

Post by The Adventurer » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:31 pm

nice one bro, your maps are incredible!
1 x
Good Adventures Gentlemen...

-The Adventurer

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Lazy ass
SFD Account: Motto73
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Post by Motto73 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:03 am

This game wouldn't be this game without Qwen. Thank you for all that you have made here!

Good maps! I'm really waiting for your new maps. I always download all the maps and scripts by Qwen!

Qwendalaze wrote: (warning tho, some of this content might be very old and thus low in quality. Just ignore it)
I have never seen low quality by Qwendalaze...
1 x