Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

A Map for (SV) Clan

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

A Map for (SV) Clan

Post by Odex64 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Hey fighters! I maked a nice map for the best SFD clan! :D
Hiwor and Sree I hope you enjoy it and have fun! Download Map Here!

another thing, KliPeH before you lock this post and give a me a Warning, I want remember you that this is not "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or disturbing" Topic, and I don't want insult or hate (SV) Clan, Sree or Hiwor, I just maked a map for fun and if you don't like this map or you see a strange scene, this is uploaded in an External WebSite and this is not In-Topic so if you don't want it, Just don't download or see that map!

This is all.
3 x

Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Hiwor » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 am

Btw KliPeH, don't lock the thread yet, let's see where it goes.
1 x

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: JakMike
Started SFD: 2017

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:21 am

so much insanity.....
0 x
There is not a single thing that I can't do

https://imgur.com/a/Ybqji

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: you make me sick.
SFD Account: Evilsack
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1

Post by Evilsack » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:16 am

This thread is nice. Real conversation going on here. I love where this is going. I personally think the map could have a bit more depth. :thumbsup:
Oh shit, I never knew that emoticon existed here. Woa
2 x
-Evilsack

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 am

1 x

Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Hiwor » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Lmao cute, lil brainwashed imbecile.
''spammed screenshots like a kid''... I was giving a preview to your worthless map.
Next time learn how to make real maps maybe... And I love how you and your unbelievably retarded clan had to make a map about silly dialogues that are way below our behavior to satisfy your needs, well it's most likely cause you can't do all those things to us in game so you had to make a CPU version of us talking in BD language.

Well, what can I say... Keep embarrassing yourselves to the entire community.

Lmfao, such a joke you guys are xdxd
Pathetic.

Oh and btw, ''maked'' is not even a word. I suggest you save yourself from these spelling mistakes before it gets too late and you'll eventually inherit your leader's English.
 ! Message from: KliPeH
This user has been permanently banned for violating the following forum rule:
Rule #1 - Do not post any abusive, [...] vulgar, slanderous [or] hateful [...] content.
Last edited by Hiwor on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

El-Cubanisto
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Cubanisto

Post by El-Cubanisto » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Xstream,instead of posting a shit ass map to "fight" SV, fight them in a clan war. Let's see if your "BD pro clan" wins.
Oh yea,I forgot, "We Donot Lose In Clan War EA Lose VS SHP We Never Lose Clan War We Pro".
0 x
this is a chinese knock-off

Sh4d0w
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: the xD guy
SFD Alias: too many aliases
Started SFD: before sfd

Post by Sh4d0w » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:07 pm

I cannot even understand the whole point of creating this thread. If it was made just to piss off SV, then why even trying to do this on forums? Isn't SFD for the things like this to settle? I'm not sure if this map counts as a personal attack to someone, then the thread should be removed. From what I also see, this thread is going to end with a grudge between Hiwor and Xstream which will end in a pointless quarrel which people don't want to see.

I think that the mods should lock this "topic" to suppress the incoming quarrel between the two users mentioned before and (as the rules say) delete it for breaking the 4th rule.
1 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Here we go again.
Xstream wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:31 pm
another thing, KliPeH before you lock this post and give a me a Warning, I want remember you that this is not "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or disturbing" Topic [...]
We don't remove these threads because we the mods take offense to them. One side of the argument is always bound to either a) be offended by the joke or b) take it too far, to a point where it starts being consiered truly hateful content. We tried letting these things slide in the past but it went awry terribly quickly every single time.

This post that you're reading right now was a draft originally; I wanted to explain the rationale behind my decision to lock the thread at a later date, but no longer have to - your example of unacceptable behavior is written right above by Hiwor, who has since been permanently banned.

Locking the thread to prevent more behavior of this kind. I didn't want to initially. I wanted this thread to be grounds on which you can settle your differences. The thread has content, it's not just blind rage; there's still a map to be played here, regardless of its quality. It's a shame to see the "don't let people joke around, always be strict" method have to be put to use so often.
5 x