Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

How do i use custom maps/textures

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
SFD Alias: General Bird or MOOADAM
How do i use custom maps/textures

Post by MOOADAM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Ive played mostly vanilla for almost a year now but kind of want to get into custom maps and textures.
But I dont really know how to use/get custom maps and textures,

1.)almost every time I go to the custom map a 2nd tab automatically opens trying to say my laptop got a virus *its obviously fake attempting to get me windows password or something*

2.) ive only used like one custom map before (it was an alcatraz story map) and i kinda only got to use it via messing around without knowing what i was doing and then finaly seeing a custom maps folder after pressing host game adns tuff

3.) i have absolutly no clue how to activate/use textures at all but ive seen some really cool ones and want to try them out

So if any of you have any ideas on how to help me with any of these 3 problems (mostly the 1st and 3rd one) please help.
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:14 am

I could try to explain to you here, but that would be a Shiz show. If you want you can add me on discord and I can try to walk you through from there.

Rick Avory#6414
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst