Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

[Maps by Armolitskiy]

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Armolitskiy
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Armolitskiy
[Maps by Armolitskiy]

Post by Armolitskiy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:21 am

Here will be my maps

The Base

Standard size map. A feature of this map are hanging metal beams on which you can swing. There is also a statue of Atlas, can be used for their own purposes. Without the support of bots.
Download:
The Border

Image: https://i.ibb.co/VV50jXC/rr-Ek-Bw-Ia-Gy.png

With the support of bots.

Link:
Last edited by Armolitskiy on Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
I HATE PRO PLAYERS

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:59 am

I’m really happy a lot of people are making and sharing maps! However, have you tried uploading these onto steam workshop? Right now this is the easiest and most efficient way for players to get their maps from.
Last edited by RickAvory on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Armolitskiy
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Armolitskiy
Post by Armolitskiy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:04 am

RickAvory wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:59 am
I’m really happy a lot of people are making and sharing maps! However, have you tried uploading these ontok steam workshop? Right now this is the easiest and most efficient way for players to get their maps from.
I hate the Steam Workshop. The second reason I will not say.
0 x
I HATE PRO PLAYERS

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:20 am

there is absolutely no reason to hate the workshop, forums is not the suitable place to share your maps. moreover, you can update your items in workshop directly through the map editor itself and the map/script's consumers (subscribers) can also update it without having to redownload the map.
0 x

Pregnant
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Pregnant » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 am

Sree wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:20 am
there is absolutely no reason to hate the workshop, forums is not the suitable place to share your maps [...]
Forums is a suitable place to share your maps, there's even an entire category dedicated to map-sharing.
1 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Pregnant wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 am
Sree wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:20 am
there is absolutely no reason to hate the workshop, forums is not the suitable place to share your maps [...]
Forums is a suitable place to share your maps, there's even an entire category dedicated to map-sharing.
I myself have shared maps/scripts in the forums, but the forums allowing it does not make it a suitable place to share your maps.

would you rather upload your file each time in a file hosting website for initial upload and updates and also have your consumers go to that url and download the file each time you update it? or just upload it to the workshop directly through the map editor which in turn makes it easier for you to push new updates and also makes it easier for your map subscribers since workshop items are automatically updated?
0 x

Overby
Meatbag
Post by Overby » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:12 pm

Agree, Sree. Forums are maybe a good way to spread awareness about a map. But there are easier ways to share them. Not that it can't be done through the forums, of course.
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by RickAvory » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Off Topic
In response to @Sree @Overby and @Pregnant I persoanlly think a forum post showcasing your maps is a cool idea and to share them as you can organise them and present them in a cool way. This can be done more effectively though if the poster left a link leading to the map on the steam workshop as opposed to just a download link.
Last edited by RickAvory on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by RickAvory » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm

OREO wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:42 pm
RickAvory wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Off Topic
In response to @Sree @OREO and @Overby I persoanlly think a forum post showcasing your maps is a cool idea and to share them as you can organise them and present them in a cool way. This can be done more effectively though if the poster left a link leading to the map on the steam workshop as opposed to just a download link.
Haha this is proof that I frequently host using customs. Rick I don’t make maps I mostly use Vitamin E’s custom maps, and _MyXA_’s custom maps as well. Also I stole the “meme activist” bio from you, and put it on my WhatsApp description lol It’s hilarious, I like that man, nice.
I had mentioned the wrong individual. Apologies! Anyways thanks for the compliment.
0 x