Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

CTF gamemode (need script)

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Cabo_Fiambre
Fighter
Fighter
CTF gamemode (need script)

Post by Cabo_Fiambre » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:21 pm

Hello, i'm making a CTF (capture the flag) map for SFD, it's almost finished but i need a hand with the script. If someone wants to help please PM me so i can give you the info about how i want the gamemode to work.

Video showing the map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CblqHt7EXmg
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:15 pm

You can try using this CTF template uploaded by @Shark (originally created by The). Make sure you credit them if you do decide to publish the map using parts of their work. You can look up the term "CTF" on SFDMaps to find more examples of CTF maps (and in turn the scripts they are using) and also the original maps created by The using that template.
1 x