Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Removing the critical hit impact

Share questions and tutorials related to the map editor. Share you maps in the Superfighters Deluxe Custom Maps section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Armadyl5
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: 1.2.1

Removing the critical hit impact

Post by Armadyl5 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 am

I want to know if there is a way to prevent the impact of the critical hit , like setting the chance to 0% or something .

What i mainly want is a player to be shot continuosly , without being knocked down by a critical shot .
0 x
Never Surrender !

Always Fight For Your Rights , and Don't Let Your Friends Down .

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Currently, you can remove the random critical hits through the script API. However, there are these guaranteed critical hits that occur when you're hit with too many bullets in too short a time (Should be 6, which is why the shotgun always knocks players down). The guaranteed knockdowns when hit with too many bullets can not be disabled.
1 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Armadyl5
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Armadyl5 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Lunatic wrote:Currently, you can remove the random critical hits through the script API. However, there are these guaranteed critical hits that occur when you're hit with too many bullets in too short a time (Should be 6, which is why the shotgun always knocks players down). The guaranteed knockdowns when hit with too many bullets can not be disabled.
Yeah it's the random ones that annoyed me , will try to figure something out . :?
0 x
Never Surrender !

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:14 pm

You don't really need to figure it out as much as you just need to figure out how to work with scripts. You can completely remove random crits.
1 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Armadyl5
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Armadyl5 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:01 am

Lunatic wrote:You don't really need to figure it out as much as you just need to figure out how to work with scripts. You can completely remove random crits.
Oh , i actually meant the crits from being hit alot in a short amount of time , but never mind . :roll:
0 x
Never Surrender !