Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

After dying players do not respond

Share questions and tutorials related to the map editor. Share you maps in the Superfighters Deluxe Custom Maps section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
kane
Meatbag

After dying players do not respond

Post by kane » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:24 am

I am having a problem with my map, after hosting my map. me & my friends, after they died, they did not respond at the player respond points I placed throughout the map. So how do I change it in the map editor, to where when a player dies he responds?
We waited like 15 minutes & we did not respond. :evil:
0 x

ShutDownMan
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Yeah, science!
SFD Alias: ShutDownMan, Devil Shut
Started SFD: 1.2.something

Post by ShutDownMan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 am

If you are talking about respawning, I have a question...

Did the map not RESTARTED?
If that is the case, check if your map is in VERSUS MODE (and not in custom mode).

This option is not meant to be used like "This map is custom because it's not official", this options disables the normal Last Man Standing way of SFD, so only scripts can set the Gameover.
0 x
~ShutDownMan

Duck
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: gogogadgetkeyboard
SFD Account: Shui
Started SFD: Jul 2013

Post by Duck » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 am

If you want players to respawn after dying try the Deathmatch Mod. You can either run it in-game as a script or actually paste the script into the map editor (this will allow the script to be built in to that map).
0 x
'<'