New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Make sure to read the rules.

(BD) Born Dragons

Post clan announcements and banter here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Tom Th3 Assasin
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Jak mike
Re: (BD) Born Dragons

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:48 am

Why ya calling it a parody?since its only copies the first word? Born.This make sence.
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Da-1^All
SFD Account: Sree
SFD Alias: (BV) Sree
Started SFD: 2013

Post by Sree » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 pm

After coming up with 2 - 3 posts, After having proven he was wrong, evilsack simply says He doesn't really care. bravo!

and tom, if u look closely u could see more.
They also impersonated as BV members.

Danvie - Danfy (luffy)
Hiwor - Hizor (zoro)
Sree - Srein (xstrein, probably the smartest cause he chose to impose someone godlike)
and more c:
0 x
Fuck with da best - die like da rest

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The Reaper
SFD Alias: Evilsack, Glitchy
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1

Post by Evilsack » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Sree wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 pm
After coming up with 2 - 3 posts, After having proven he was wrong, evilsack simply says He doesn't really care. bravo!

Danvie - Danfy (luffy)
Hiwor - Hizor (zoro)
Sree - Srein (xstrein, probably the smartest cause he chose to impose someone godlike)
and more c:
"you'll agree that this thread should be taken down as well." - Hiwor
"I don't care" - Evilsack
You guys just showed me that you really are hypocrites. You do something like this and say it's "funny" but when someone else does it it's a problem.
Who was "Lasree"? Funny how you slander someone then ask them for their help later on. I said I don't care about this thread being removed. So please reevaluate your current situation. I don't see a problem with this thread personally. There's nothing against the rules saying that there can't be "parodies" of clans. If they are serious with what they are doing let it be.
1 x
-EvilsackBut I want to see the results.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: the possibility of lengthening
SFD Account: Pricey
SFD Alias: Pricey
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8

Post by Pricey » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:32 pm

please stop
4 x
Pricey

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Evilsack » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:56 pm

Say please
1 x
Hidden Content

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sree » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:06 am

Evilsack wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm
Sree wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Danvie - Danfy (luffy)
Hiwor - Hizor (zoro)
and more c:
"you'll agree that this thread should be taken down as well." - Hiwor
"I don't care" - Evilsack
You guys just showed me that you really are hypocrites. You do something like this and say it's "funny" but when someone else does it it's a problem.
Who was "Lasree"? Funny how you slander someone then ask them for their help later on. I said I don't care about this thread being removed. So please reevaluate your current situation. I don't see a problem with this thread personally. There's nothing against the rules saying that there can't be "parodies" of clans. If they are serious with what they are doing let it be.

lol. our thread was cancelled twice cause it was a parody of another clan and the mods kept this thread even tho its a parody? that is the reason why we are asking to take this thread down too.
and hypocrite? lol, over here, you act as if Clan politics is stupid and funny, and while in game you pressurize Latree too much for the things he does in his server which does not meet your clan (GS) formalities. You even kicked a few players for no reason but for he was against ur clan. So think twice before you call someone hypocrite mate, as a matter of fact you yourself are one.
0 x

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Evilsack » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:33 am

► Show Spoiler
Your thread was removed or "cancelled" because it was Yet another toxic parody of an existing clan. Umm... I said he should remove the (GS) tag from the server if he wants to. I also kicked that *one person* who kept coming back because he spammed the chat with "GS sux" and me and multiple members in GS said Latree should remove Hiwor as a moderator as he is simply a bad mod. I don't see this clan being toxic. You guys on the other hand were just being complete assholes to everyone. Actually I take that back. This clan is still relatively toxic.
0 x
Hidden Content

Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Itamar

Post by Hiwor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Evilsack wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:33 am
► Show Spoiler
Your thread was removed or "cancelled" because it was Yet another toxic parody of an existing clan. Umm... I said he should remove the (GS) tag from the server if he wants to. I also kicked that *one person* who kept coming back because he spammed the chat with "GS sux" and me and multiple members in GS said Latree should remove Hiwor as a moderator as he is simply a bad mod. I don't see this clan being toxic. You guys on the other hand were just being complete assholes to everyone. Actually I take that back. This clan is still relatively toxic.
"I said he should remove the (GS) tag from the server if he wants to."

"IF HE WANTS TO"

Lol, that got me good.
You think we don't know you force Latree to​ do all kinds of shit in his own server? You literally kicked Pricey from Latree's because​ he asked "Is he really in GS?" And yah I even remember when you banned Luffy and Dark Legend because they "annoyed" you.
You were a bad mod even more than I ever was!
I've been a mod in Latree's way before you were so yeah, don't even talk about me being a mod in a server.
It's not my fault your beloved Hunor and Alba started complaining for you and Latree to remove me from mods because I was "cheater", I mean that's not even mod related...

I admit I've been a bad mod at Latree's in the past, but in my case it was because a lack of experience. You on the other hand can kick/ban whoever you want because you know Latree won't say shit to you... And don't even get me started on your clan members.

So take a good look on yourself before you point your finger towards others...
Last edited by Hiwor on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sree » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:53 pm

" Your thread was removed or "cancelled" because it was Yet another toxic parody of an existing clan. "
Duhh? That is exactly why we asked the mods to remove this thread too? I don't see why it fell into a category " hypocrisy ".

I honestly don't see how hiwor was abusing mod in latree. he played fair and kicked only those who went against the rules.
and if we are talking about breaking rules, here you go, Hunor kicked Hiwor cause he believed Hiwor was hacking/cheating.... pffft thinking about that day still kills me. and yea, banning in latree, is not allowed for mods and still you banned a lot and yet another GS member of your, Rick sanchez banned my friend for asking out why he is kicking everybody and once even kicked me for joking. Your clan is getting worse mate, i suggest you close it before it turns even more worse. GS died the day Pricey closed it, i don't see why it returned back unless it had the aim to become the worst clan in sfd. and if it did, congrats !
1 x

Noble
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Noble » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:08 am

I like troubles and engagements, they tend to enrich my SFD experience.

(I don't disagree with all that, it's a real clan with real members, even if their intention was to parody with something)

(and it's fun how this topic became a discussion about anything except that actual clan)
3 x
Throw the dices.