Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

cfn. - Coffin

Post clan announcements here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Luchiini
Meatbag
Title: melee enthusiast
SFD Alias: Luchiini
Started SFD: Around September of 2016

cfn. - Coffin

Post by Luchiini » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:16 am

Image ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ C O F F I N cfn. for short est. 2021 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Coffin is a clan comprised and led by a group of players who can snuff out any opponent. We are made up of players who are no stranger to challenges and competition. In short, we should not be taken lightly. Don't believe us? We would be glad to put you in a coffin. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ C L A N W A R S ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ In CFN's first clan war, they defeated SD 12-11 with the first half of the first 20 battles being fought in $oldier's server, and the last half being fought in Lynx's. After those initial matches, there was a 3 round tie breaker which ended with CFN coming out victorious. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Later on, CFN participated in a 2v2 against LPH, and CFN ended up victorious, defeating LPH 15-4. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Last edited by Luchiini on Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
stfu i'm listening to nowhere2go

xyz
Meatbag
SFD Account: illuri

Post by xyz » Fri May 28, 2021 3:10 pm

Who played.
Last edited by xyz on Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Rockefeller
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Rockefeller
Started SFD: Like 2017
Post by Rockefeller » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:45 am

xyz wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:10 pm
wtf 15:4 against LPH who played?????
Me, Lynx, Krey
0 x