Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Bringing back the Classic Superfighters

Here you can discuss other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
MoHatesMondays
Meatbag
SFD Account: MoHatesMondays

Bringing back the Classic Superfighters

Post by MoHatesMondays » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:58 am

Is there any chance we could get the classic Superfighters flash game ported to steam? I'd love a game with the old simplistic Superfighters moveset and physics. Maybe coop too?
1 x

Mighty Spirit the 2
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Wasted potential
SFD Account: ake004
SFD Alias: Retired SFD player
Started SFD: When melee was good

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:06 pm

Superfighters Rocks! I don't see why it should come to Steam though? You can download it as a standalone .exe file from the official website: https://mythologicinteractive.com/Superfighters and it already has 2 player. Although it's not online. But some of the early versions of SFD resemble Superfighters.
0 x
🎶I will tell your story if you die
I will tell your story and keep you alive the best i can
But I've always had the feeling we would die young
Some die young
🎵
https://i.imgur.com/D479VLi.png

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Lazy ass
SFD Account: Motto73
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Post by Motto73 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:07 am

Honestly it would be cool to have SF on steam. You could track playtime, see the friends who play it too, maybe even have achievements? It was extremely popular on flash game sites and having a steam page for it might bring back old players, and who knows, maybe make more people find SFD too? ;)
2 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:13 pm

I believe they are working on releasing the code eventually. Adobe Flash Player is being discontinued and they need to work around that. They stated that it would take a while though.

I think releasing it on steam is a pretty cool idea for the reasons @Motto73 mentioned above
Motto73 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:07 am
Honestly it would be cool to have SF on steam. You could track playtime, see the friends who play it too, maybe even have achievements? It was extremely popular on flash game sites and having a steam page for it might bring back old players, and who knows, maybe make more people find SFD too? ;)
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst