Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Wizards Mod

Here you can find answered ScriptAPI topics.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
emporerpineapple
Meatbag

Wizards Mod

Post by emporerpineapple » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:45 am

I tried to used the wizards mod only for it to tell me there was an error and the script was going to be disabled. I was wondering if anyone could help me? Is there an updated version or did i do something wrong?
0 x

LikeTheWind
Meatbag
SFD Account: LikeTheWind
Post by LikeTheWind » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:24 pm

It wont work since the mod was for an older version of the game so unless they update the mod you wont be able to play with it. I know it kinda sucks but we'll just have to wait.
0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 pm

emporerpineapple wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:45 am
I tried to used the wizards mod only for it to tell me there was an error and the script was going to be disabled. I was wondering if anyone could help me? Is there an updated version or did i do something wrong?
LikeTheWind wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:24 pm
It wont work since the mod was for an older version of the game so unless they update the mod you wont be able to play with it. I know it kinda sucks but we'll just have to wait.
If you can provide me the mod download I could try restore the mod to make it work with the latest SFD version.

I also want to ask KliPeH, or some other moderator, to move this thread to Script API section.
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:55 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 pm
If you can provide me the mod download I could try restore the mod to make it work with the latest SFD version.

I also want to ask KliPeH, or some other moderator, to move this thread to Script API section.
Here you go.
http://sfdmaps.at.ua/load/scripts/compl ... 10-1-0-119

Moved thread to the Script API section.
0 x