Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

about musictrigger

Share questions, scripts and tutorials related to the ScriptAPI in SFD.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Astolfo
Fighter
Fighter
Started SFD: I forgot

about musictrigger

Post by Astolfo » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:29 pm

How do I set a track in the trigger settings? ScriptAPI does not say anything about this.
0 x
Hello world

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:31 am

Astolfo wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:29 pm
How do I set a track in the trigger settings? ScriptAPI does not say anything about this.
The MusicTrigger doesn't have any proprietary method (maybe just play and stop?), however you can't play or change music through scripts. I asked some months ago about this problem but my post has been ignored, I think it's just by design.
1 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:38 pm

If I get inspiration again to work on SFD I might just get around that /* TODO: Implement. */ in the MusicTrigger to complete it some day. If you're making a custom map you can always prepare all the music triggers manually in the editor you need and then trigger them through the map script code.
0 x
Gurt