New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Make sure to read the rules.
RULE NR 3 UPDATED: Don't hurt, harass or provoke other forum members or people.

Mods Cant Join

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Surgical Executioner
Meatbag
SFD Account: Surgical Executioner
Mods Cant Join

Post by Surgical Executioner » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:32 am

For some reason some moderators cant join after they have been modded on my server.
I have asked a few people around but nobody knows why.
I have tested this BTW.
0 x
Join my server !Surgicals Mad Maps
or dont
its whatever

Im not a molester

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: |OE| Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:41 am

Although I don't know too much about your situation I will attempt to diagnose your issue.

1. The moderator is not signed in and you have settings set up where they have to be signed in to join. (This would be odd because they need to be signed in to moderate them).

2. It can be when you moderated someone it had changed a certain file in the SFD folder that had maybe put them on a kick or ban list. (again strange, however both text files are in similar destinations)

3. When you moderated them your server is unable to display the message to them that "You are a moderator on this server" and automatically kicks them out.

4.It can be an issue of with the computer they are using?

All these answers are a bit of a stretch. This is a very strange issue you are having and hopefully I was of any help. If it does not work try getting in contact with people like Gurt or Hjarpe or someone on the forum that knows more than I do.
0 x
Rick Avory. Insane Elite

Watch Ya back

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Make sure they are not present in the banlist.txt by IP or account.
Moderators are placed in the moderatorlist.txt by account or IP depending on how they were added. Add your moderators using "/addmoderator user" command.
1 x
Gurt