Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

C4 don't gave me the detonator

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Mr Argon
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Argón (steam)
SFD Alias: Mr. Argon
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.8.2c

C4 don't gave me the detonator

Post by Mr Argon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:09 am

So I thrown a C4 and then I waited for my opponent for getting closer, then I hit A and so...

Where's the detonator?

I didn't throw it... :?:
0 x
I'м д Liттlэ оdd... sтill саи livе шiтн тнат.

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Mr Argon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:09 am
So I thrown a C4 and then I waited for my opponent for getting closer, then I hit A and so...

Where's the detonator?

I didn't throw it... :?:
Give me some more info. Was infinite ammo on when this happened? I have noticed ok a few occasions the game would give me a new C4 before I even detonate it.

If not, then there is a possibility that you just held the G key or threw it by accident. The item is very small and hard to see. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just on the ground and it wasn’t noticed.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Mr Argon
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Argón (steam)
SFD Alias: Mr. Argon
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.8.2c

Post by Mr Argon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:17 am

No, I wasn't using InfiniteAmmo, also I'm pretty sure I didn't drop/threw it, also it was on the end of the round, so I had time for looking around searching the item but didn't find it.
0 x
I'м д Liттlэ оdd... sтill саи livе шiтн тнат.