Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Almost untouchable spot on the map Tower.

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Almost untouchable spot on the map Tower.

Post by mgtr14 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:12 pm

At the top right of the map, climbing onto the camera and then the outer structure, and destroying the camera, make you unreachable. One can manouver up there to be pretty much invincible to bullets, though explosives may also be dodged.
0 x
Shut up bitch!!

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Top right? No camera there what I can see.
If you mean top left there is plently of room to shoot at you with different guns and equipment that may spawn - even if you have to jump around you can't just sit there and do nothing.
0 x
Gurt

mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Post by mgtr14 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:25 pm

Gurt wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:22 pm
Top right? No camera there what I can see.
If you mean top left there is plently of room to shoot at you with different guns and equipment that may spawn - even if you have to jump around you can't just sit there and do nothing.
Yeah, I meant top left.
https://imgur.com/a/1W0jzsy
I've drawn out the shooting lines you have. As you can see, they're too far apart to switch between fast enough to get any good shots.
If I go down, he can just jump to the left. If I go up, he'll jump to the right.

The only thing you can do is have explosives (Bazooka, Grenade launcher), but even they can be dodged.

Why would someone do this? To troll or force a draw. I think the easiest solution is to remove the camera or make the far left wall impossible to climb.
0 x
Shut up bitch!!

Nebraska4
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Nebraska4
SFD Alias: Nebraskee
Started SFD: Early 2019
Post by Nebraska4 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Well in that image there is an easy line of sight you could easily take someone out with a few rounds from a tommygun or and Uzi.I don't really see the problem...
0 x
Well who knows