Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Sometimes you can't throw an object in the throwing position.

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Nebraska4
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Nebraska4
SFD Alias: Nebraskee
Started SFD: Early 2019
Sometimes you can't throw an object in the throwing position.

Post by Nebraska4 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 pm

title: I will also add that it happens pretty randomly when I press a I hear the throwing noise but nothing is thrown. I have experianced this multiple times and I have an anti-ghosting mechanical keyboard with otemu blue switches.
1 x
Well who knows

Mighty Spirit the 2
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Wasted potential
SFD Account: ake004
SFD Alias: Retired SFD player
Started SFD: When melee was good

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:52 pm

yeah, happens sometimes.
Might add that it's extremely frustrating when trying to throw a weapon against someone coming at you with a grab, only to not have the weapon leave your hand and you running into the guys grab. Maybe get thrown down from a high spot thereafter.
Last edited by Mighty Spirit the 2 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
🎶I will tell your story if you die
I will tell your story and keep you alive the best i can
But I've always had the feeling we would die young
Some die young
🎵
https://i.imgur.com/D479VLi.png

Vitamin E
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Completely Neutral
Started SFD: around 2012
Post by Vitamin E » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:32 am

This bug also happens to me rarely. Every now and then I will throw the item, hear the throw noise, but the item will not have left my player’s hand. It’s an odd bug but it’s rare enough to where it doesn’t annoy me that much.
0 x

tilt56
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: tilt56
SFD Alias: tilt56
Post by tilt56 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:39 pm

This can also confuse your enemy if this happens, your enemy will block, and then you can throw it again. Bugs are normally caused by doing something specific or having the perfect conditions for something, so maybe if someone learned how this one is done, they could reproduce this and use it to their advantage, which will be even more game breaking.
1 x
Be Nice