Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

[CANCELLED] Planned feature: Jetpack

Here you can see some of our planned features for Superfighters Deluxe.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Rhodes
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: I am Rhodes!
SFD Account: Rhodes
SFD Alias: Rhodes
Started SFD: August 2015

Re: Planned feature: Jetpack

Post by Rhodes » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:33 pm

It is a good idea actually, in fact this will make the game more interesting... I can already think of many ways that the jetpack can be used in a strategy... Say, will you be able to grab while flying?! Imagine how crazy that would be... Grab them, fly and drop them or punch them...from a good height and with good tactics, that would.mean CERTAIN DEATH!!(SO OP, RIGHT?)
Though I don't think that'll be allowed...otherwise imagine the possibilties...they are endless...well, more than they are right now....
0 x
IF YOU PLAY SFD I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!

Stekkmen
Meatbag
SFD Account: Stekkmen

Post by Stekkmen » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:25 pm

The jetpack should have a little burst of power when you boot it up- like it shoots flames down that spread outwards and stagger and set on fire everyone near you. You could use it right in the middle of a melee to disengage- but be careful because if you just fly in the open and turn your back on them, they could shoot your jetpack and you'd go flying Boba Fett style into a wall and blow up.
2 x

btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
Post by btelchi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:30 pm

How about if you have some fuel left you can just jump off it and the jetpack itself will fly forward (with higher speed caused by less weigth and higher fuel using) and hit enemies like a bazooka rocket which can be controled by player who got hit (with only damage by hitting the player) but when the fuel runs out the jetpack will no longer hold the player so they will fall down (no explosion). And if someone who's aim is really good (the jetpack will be really fast without the player, which i said earlier) can shoot the jetpack with some fuel left, so in that case it will explode where it will be damaging everybody close to it (not sure about damage). If the player hit the wall while "riding" a jetpack (if hit wih it), the damage of hitting will be very VERY high. But if the player who got hit by a jetpack will hit ANOTHER player the damage will be high too for the player but not that high for the one "riding" it. Also, what about dood jetpacks ;D?
1 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.

Merchant
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Your average white man
SFD Account: Merchant
SFD Alias: (LM) Merchant
Started SFD: December 2012

Post by Merchant » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Jetpack is rocket-riding evolution, interesting idea
0 x
You heard of Hell, well, I was sent from it
I went to it, servin' a sentence
For murderin' instruments
Now I'm tryin' to repent from it
But when I hear the beat, I'm tempted
To make another attempt at it; I'm Infinite - Eminem

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: you make me sick.
SFD Account: Evilsack
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1

Post by Evilsack » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:18 pm

Hey, I got a idea. What if when the durability is at the lowest it can be, the Jetpack explodes, this means when people shoot at it or when you land too hard the Jetpack has a chance of exploding or flying off.
3 x
-Evilsack

MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
SFD Alias: General Bird or MOOADAM
Post by MOOADAM » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: YES! YES! YES! Give it a rarity of the 50+ health pack! THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST FEATURE IDEAS! We should be able to SUPER TACKLE people with the jet pack and send them flying! :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:49 am

> imagine
► Show Spoiler
2 x