Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Score doesn't increase if you suicide.

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: JakMike
Started SFD: 2017

Score doesn't increase if you suicide.

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 pm

We are having a minor problem. If we suicide after winning the match we get a lose point.Instead of a winning point.

Example:Team 1 wins and they does a victory suicide.they get a losing point.
1 x
There is not a single thing that I can't do

https://imgur.com/a/Ybqji

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Specifically, the survival system of receiving the point after the new match started also changed to the normal versus matches. We would receive our win point right after winning a match before. Now, after winning, even if after the screen tells "X wins!", you actually get a loss if you suicide.

I think what would solve that is separating the Versus and Survival modes, so each can finish in their appropriated way.
3 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Fixed after Beta 1.0.0.
We noticed this the day after the update that the versus score was a bit messed up.
0 x
Gurt

Sweg Mercenary
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Sweg Mercenary » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:58 am

yeah, it happened to me today.i beat someone then accidentally fell and my win wasn't counted.
0 x