Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Zombie Nightmare scripts

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
kirenox123
Meatbag
SFD Account: Corvo
Zombie Nightmare scripts

Post by kirenox123 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 am

Whenever i start a game on this map i cant use any scripts, why? Is this intended? Can i fix it?
0 x

Venom
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Faaking Jhesus
SFD Alias: jajajaja sadasdjasiojd
Started SFD: When it was fun
Post by Venom » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm

it would be unfair using scripts (cheating) . (i think you too wanna beat 'em up with hulk script lol) but still you can use server commands like give me 17 and ia 1
0 x
YOU FAAKING BITH NIGR BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO YOU ARE FAAKING YOUR FAAKING LIFE

IF YOU FAAKING FAAKING WITH TIME I WILL FAAKING COME AND KILL YOU BITH YOU DED :evil:

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:37 pm

kirenox123 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 am
Whenever i start a game on this map i cant use any scripts, why? Is this intended? Can i fix it?
Venom wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm
it would be unfair using scripts (cheating) . (i think you too wanna beat 'em up with hulk script lol) but still you can use server commands like give me 17 and ia 1
Technically is still possible to make scripts to work in survival maps, you need to modify the script header in order to allow his execution.
1 x

StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Post by StarNord » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Technically is still possible to make scripts to work in survival maps, you need to modify the script header in order to allow his execution.

Yes please... i'm sure everyone wants to know how it feels to be an invoker in ZN(Zombie Nightmare)

could you just leave what we're supposed to do to the "header" so that people like me (who don't even know the basics) can get scripts to work on Survival.
0 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:08 pm

StarNord wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 pm
JakSparro98 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Yes please... i'm sure everyone wants to know how it feels to be an invoker in ZN(Zombie Nightmare)

could you just leave what we're supposed to do to the "header" so that people like me (who don't even know the basics) can get scripts to work on Survival.
You simply have to put this on top of the script:

Code: Select all

/*
mapmodes: survival 
*/
3 x