Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Deleting a marker tile while selecting its targets will crash the game the next time you click

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Agera
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The SusMaster
SFD Alias: Agera, Ronnie, The SusMaster
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.2

Deleting a marker tile while selecting its targets will crash the game the next time you click

Post by Agera » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Pretty self-explanatory. I was editing elevator path joints, and when attempting to make it a one-way path by removing the 'next target' from the second path joint, I pressed the delete key, as I wasn't sure how to remove the next joint target. This instead deleted the entire joint I was currently editing, but left me in the 'select target' mode. The next time I clicked anything, the editor crashed because It couldn't select a target for something that doesn't exist.
1 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:27 pm

Fixed after v.1.1.2
1 x
Gurt