Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

#JLOS_EXTREMELY_FUN_SERVER (a little fun)

Here you can post a topic about your SFD Server if you host regularly. Include some short description, time when running, rules, mods, maps, scripts etc.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
jlo
Fighter
Fighter
Title: hey
SFD Account: jlo
Started SFD: March 2017

#JLOS_EXTREMELY_FUN_SERVER (a little fun)

Post by jlo » Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 pm

well I don't really have a schedule of when I host but I will now, every saturday 6 CST and sunday 6 CST i will host till like 9 CST
rules:
no chatkilling (if you chatkill you will get 5 warnings then kick)
no teamkilling (if you TK you get 5 warnings then kick)

yeah those are the rules for my server i allow swearing and having fun and stuff

time and stuff:
i host in US CST

what i do in my server:

well we start with battle of teams 6.0 and other battle of teams maps for about like 3 rounds then we goto ninja tower with flare guns or grenade launchers and teams then we usually switch it up with like maprotation enabled i have 804 maps

but yeah, delete this post if this is wrong but yeah
1 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#3851

MOOADAM
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
Post by MOOADAM » Thu May 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Can i just say thanks for having a scheduled server, a lot of times i find myself unable to find a server that i have a good ping with and don't get kicked out when i kill the host fair and square. also is the server name #JLOS_EXTREMELY_FUN_SERVER (a little fun) or just #JLOS_EXTREMELY_FUN_SERVER? i wanna be certain of everything so i can join on my free time during weekends.
0 x

jlo
Fighter
Fighter
Title: hey
SFD Account: jlo
Started SFD: March 2017

Post by jlo » Sun May 13, 2018 10:02 pm

its #JLOS_EXTREMELY_FUN_SERVER
it isnt really like EXTREMELY fun but yeah
if you live in us-can u will get like 50 ping but if your from like brazill or something you might get about 100-200 ping but yeah
im also really busy so i might not host on saturday or sunday sometimes
0 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#3851