Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Weapons take damage when thrown even when Infinite Ammo is enabled

All reported bugs that's actually by design.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Weapons take damage when thrown even when Infinite Ammo is enabled

Post by Pricey » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:08 am

I've noticed this predominantly whilst playing the Basketball map, but weapons will take damage when thrown even when '/ia 1' has been executed.

Also, hitting the player doesn't cause damage to the weapon, only throwing the weapon will.

Discovered in PreAlpha 1.10.2b
5 x

Dumby Eggy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: Huevon NEO
SFD Alias: Huevon SFD
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8

Post by Dumby Eggy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:06 pm

This is not new. /ia 1 is just a cheat. That happens too with melee weapons. Remember that /ia 1 it's just "Infinite_ammo". You know you will have infinite bullets, but that doesn't count when you throw weapons. Weapons absorbs thrown damage. /ia 1 doesn't make the weapons invencible. They can still be breakable.

Hope this helped
1 x
HINT: You will not surprise me if you are good with snipers and magnums and katanas; but I will give my respect for someone who is a weapon-master. So don't wait any cheer marksmen...8-)