Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Explosive barrel parts not exploding.

All reported bugs that's actually by design.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Explosive barrel parts not exploding.

Post by mgtr14 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:23 pm

I don't see how this hasnt been reported yet.

Sometimes, the other explosive part of a red barrel that is ejected when it explodes sometimes just doesn't explode but lands somewhere and lays there. It will only explode after someone touches it, kicks/punches it or shoots it. This is very common and i am pretty sure you could replicate this yourselves after a couple of tries.
0 x
Shut up bitch!!

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:04 pm

By design.
Sometimes the explosive barrel wreck lands gently on the ground or lands on the ground within the 200 ms and stays still. Then it will lay there. Not a bug but by design.
2 x
Gurt

mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Post by mgtr14 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:35 pm

I kind of have mixed feelings for this.

I loved it when a red barrel wreck would go where i wanted it too and then kill whoever it landed on, but now it gives some people a chance to keep living, and at the same time just moves a hazard somewhere else. This is a bit silly but i guess i can accept this.
1 x
Shut up bitch!!