Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Tiles won't place in map editor

All reported bugs that's actually by design.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
The Dank Raptor
Meatbag
SFD Account: The Dank Raptor

Tiles won't place in map editor

Post by The Dank Raptor » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:59 am

Whenever i drag a tile/block from the list to the map it just doesn't place itself and i have to drag it again, after a few tries dragging the tile it finally gets placed (in the exact same spot).
0 x

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Lazy ass
SFD Account: Motto73
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Post by Motto73 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Yea, this happens to me a lot too, but I think it's my mouse that sometimes emits a double click signal when I don't do anything(maybe getting old and having some oxidized shit there) , so it removes the tile I am currently adding. Try dragging them slowly and carefully.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Do not double-click in the tile list. Single click+hold and drag it out in the editor. Clicking first in the editor might help before attempting to drag in a tile again if it doesn't work the first time around.
1 x
Gurt