Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Status Update 2018-09-26

Status updates from MythoLogic Interactive about the game progress.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Status Update 2018-09-26

Post by Gurt » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:58 pm

We're still working on the game.

We have released a Superfighters Deluxe Trailer which can be found here https://mythologicinteractive.com/Blog/Post?id=162 if you missed it.

The game will be released during Q4 2018.

We will continue to work on the game after the release to bring more content and features to the game as time goes on. As we're working on this in our spare time the update frequency might be similar to the Alpha period.

The MythoLogic Interactive accounts will not be required, nor useable, in the Steam version of the game, which will be the platform we release the game on. We will most likely sell the game on other PC-distribution platforms in the future but we're focusing on Steam right now. Steam will be required to play the game.
7 x
Gurt

Del Poncho
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: July 2012 (1.0.5)

Post by Del Poncho » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:33 pm

Oreo wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 pm
Other platforms!? Awesome, I reccomend the Nintendo Switch since it is already known for 8-player local games. Iam sure it’s soon to be the most sold console, and it doesn’t have many good games in my opinion. Plus, playing SFD on the go would be super cool!!

But you don’t have to take my word, Iam just an oreo.
I believe they mean other PC markets, such as GOG, Humble Bundle, etc.
2 x
The risk I took was caluclated, but man.....am I bad at math.

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:38 pm

@Del Poncho @Oreo to be quite honest, the devs did a rlly good job mapping the controls to a controller I believe, and if they really wanted to they could release these game ss on other platforms. However I doubt that would happen. I tried playing with it and it actually feels ok it is just something you would have to get used to. But when I look back to when I first started playing SFD about 2 years ago I probably felt the same way
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Del Poncho wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:33 pm
Oreo wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 pm
Other platforms!? Awesome, I reccomend the Nintendo Switch since it is already known for 8-player local games. Iam sure it’s soon to be the most sold console, and it doesn’t have many good games in my opinion. Plus, playing SFD on the go would be super cool!!

But you don’t have to take my word, Iam just an oreo.
I believe they mean other PC markets, such as GOG, Humble Bundle, etc.
Other PC-distribution platforms, yes. Edited the text to clarify.
0 x
Gurt