Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Status update 2019-01-07

Status updates from MythoLogic Interactive about the game progress.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Status update 2019-01-07

Post by Gurt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:54 am

The year 2018 is over and 2019 begins. We just released the NAT Punchthrough update to help setting up servers and joining games without the need to set up port forwarding. This will help those that can't set it up for various reasons. Maybe you don't know how it's done, maybe the router is locked down, maybe you're not allowed to adjust the settings in the router. The NAT Punchthrough update is for you.

I took some time to browse around what the community has created and uploaded on Steam for Superfighters Deluxe. Videos, maps, guides, scripts, art, topics, discussions, comments and more good stuff. It feels like it's the first time seeing it all and it's awesome! Seeing people having fun in the game is really nice. And the community is you! Thank you for sharing your maps, creations, thoughts and feedback for everyone to see and creating this community!

Christmas time is over and our vacation. It's back to our daily jobs and continue to work on SFD in our spare time like before. :cry:

Superfighters Deluxe 1.0.4 was the last "technical" update after releasing the game to make it easier to set up and play. We will now focus our effort on the next "content" update which will include a new campaign. I would like to tell you about a preliminary release date for the next update but I won't as we in the past have been misquoted on these sort of details. So you will have to do with "When it's done".
12 x
Gurt

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:06 pm

I think Gurt said the next update would be done in February, as that is "when it's done". I know this because my uncle works for Nintendo and is good friends with Hjarpe.

Glad to see SFD will be getting regular updates. Will we be seeing the addition of powerups (steroids, jump boots, grappling hooks) or new weapons (whip, boomerang, other guns)? I assumed Hjarpe will be making the campaigns for the most part - he's always been the map-maker of the dev team as far as I know.
2 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

jlo
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: hey
SFD Account: jlo
Started SFD: March 2017

Post by jlo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:29 pm

seems cool i cant wait for the next status update i also put a idea or two on the ideas section!
0 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#8861