Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Installer on website.

All technical topics that have been answered in one way or another can be found here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
_Batman_Shadow_
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Just A Color
SFD Account: Shinobi(variants)
SFD Alias: Shinobi
Started SFD: Around Pre-A 1.7.3
Installer on website.

Post by _Batman_Shadow_ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:48 am

I have decently good WIFI,and it allows me to download stuff fairly fast.So i expected to take a shower,come back sfd finished download(Update doesnt work from launcher on PC)but for some reason,which happened last update too,the download say Failed-Network error.This has never happened before with the SFD download until i got beta.
0 x
*Swish*Cling*Bash*Out Of The Shadows Mudafucka!!!!*Pitter Patter

Noonja

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:59 am

The Beta version contains some music files and the total file-size is around 60-80MB for the installer. Try again or use another webbrowser or try using FTP. Maybe someone is nice enough to find another mirror for you.
0 x
Gurt

piterskiy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: PiterskiyReal
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.4.X

Post by piterskiy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:33 am

Click download installer, after error "Falide - Network error" occured, press triangle, and press retry. Repeat two last steps before intaller finish downloading.
0 x