Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Moderating others

All technical topics that have been answered in one way or another can be found here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Leneon92
Meatbag
SFD Account: Leneon92
Moderating others

Post by Leneon92 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Well,this is very simple,I guess. A lot of friends I have keep's asking me to mod them,but when I do the "/addmoderator [username]",it shows "user account not found". We already tried to log in before starting the game,but this doesn't seem's to work. Can anybody help me?
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Not sure what the issue is. But try this it might be easier.
1) Do /players
2) look for the player you are looking to moderate, and look for the number to the left of their name
3)Now do /addmoderator (# of player)

Lemme know if this helps!
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:25 pm

The moderator command in the old Beta 1.0.2c version requires the user to be logged in using a MythoLogic Interactive account in order for it to work.
You can manually modify the moderatorlist.txt file in your documents folder for SFD and add the IP address of the user you want to add (and then restart the game).
0 x
Gurt