Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

People can't join my game.

All technical topics that have been answered in one way or another can be found here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
DaxOttsel
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Hello there1
SFD Account: DaxOttsel
SFD Alias: Kevin
Started SFD: 2019

People can't join my game.

Post by DaxOttsel » Wed May 20, 2020 1:20 am

No matter what I try people can't join my game. I'm not the only one with this problem, I know a lot of people that have this problem too. It weird because I used to live in another house with a different internet and I was able to host just fine. It seems to be a problem of whatever internet provider people have. Can you guys know how to solve this?

Btw, port-forwading works fine so that's probably not it.
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Wed May 20, 2020 10:14 am

Playing using a cracked version (as confirmed by you here) is going to cause issues no matter how you look at it. We don't condone or support piracy on the forum; purchase a legitimate copy of the game and keep it up to date so we can ensure you're playing the right version with all its bug fixes and features.

Then we can start troubleshooting your problem.
Locked.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:17 pm

0 x
Gurt