Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Forum Suggestions Topic

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Lazy ass
SFD Account: Motto73
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Forum Suggestions Topic

Post by Motto73 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Suggest anything that would improve the community, or make it easier to find the things you like in the forums.

I would like to have filter that disables some topics from the new posts and unreada posts. They are full of clan discussion and it's hard to find any real(sorry for this, of course they are real, but i'm not interested) stuff. Now I have to read all the posts or scroll them to make them disappear from the list. Or at leats to have a button to mark all the posts read...
2 x

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:57 pm

There is a button to mark them read
0 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Lazy ass
SFD Account: Motto73
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Post by Motto73 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Billy wrote:There is a button to mark them read
Please tell me where? I only found a button "Mark All Read" and that's not what I wanted...
0 x

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Enter the clan section, there will be a button "mark topics read" on top next to the page selector
3 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Not a suggestion to this forum, but I'd like the domain of the old forum to be deleted. It's just useless and creates confusion to new players who don't know which forum is real. Sure, we have the link to the real forum in Mythologic Interactive's website, but I would like that domain to be removed anyway if someone uses a search engine like Google to search for forum's website.
2 x
Decisions, decisions.

Taikairama
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: j ok da I'm da iad ok da I'll
Started SFD: 1.6.0 maybe

Post by Taikairama » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:24 am

Add a dislike button, if there is a like button, why doesn't a dislike button?
0 x
Rubber wrote:also paywalls remove toxic players

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:15 am

A dislike button would spread negativity throughout the forum, and isn't as constructive as a post explaining why you dislike the feature rather than just clicking "dislike". This was a conscious decision made when the like button was added to the forum and will unlikely change. If you disagree with someone, state why.
5 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Post by Hjarpe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Scarface wrote:Not a suggestion to this forum, but I'd like the domain of the old forum to be deleted. It's just useless and creates confusion to new players who don't know which forum is real. Sure, we have the link to the real forum in Mythologic Interactive's website, but I would like that domain to be removed anyway if someone uses a search engine like Google to search for forum's website.
The start page of the old forum now redirects you to the new one, but links to specific posts in the old forum still work.
0 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.