Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Comments about "user"

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Shark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The Predator
SFD Alias: http://i.imgur.com/sQSmWvB.png
Started SFD: 1.6.4

Comments about "user"

Post by Shark » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:53 pm

In SFDMaps has a "small thing" that makes things much more interesting, i talk about "Comments and Reputation" of user, This is very good to "The Community" LIKE if yes..was it same :lol:
1 x
Just me The Predator!

Yopa
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The great cosmic christ
SFD Alias: Diablo Yoyoeho
Started SFD: 1.5.9

Post by Yopa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Shark wrote:In SFDMaps has a "small thing" that makes things much more interesting, i talk about "Comments and Reputation" of user, This is very good to "The Community" LIKE if yes..was it same :lol:
Hahaha SFDMAPS, I find it good moderate and i like like when klipeh delete some maps who he don't love :lol: The best moderator of this forum and Sfdmaps :)

Please devs make a platform where we can upload our mapsbecause sfdmaps....
2 x
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

gwendalaze
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Jarate Yellow Belt
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.4

Post by gwendalaze » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Yopa wrote:
Shark wrote:In SFDMaps has a "small thing" that makes things much more interesting, i talk about "Comments and Reputation" of user, This is very good to "The Community" LIKE if yes..was it same :lol:
Hahaha SFDMAPS, I find it good moderate and i like like when klipeh delete some maps who he don't love :lol: The best moderator of this forum and Sfdmaps :)

If devs create a website that is moderated the way this forum used to be, it would be even worse
0 x
- Gwendalaze, failing at being fun, just like this signature

Yopa
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The great cosmic christ
SFD Alias: Diablo Yoyoeho
Started SFD: 1.5.9

Post by Yopa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:40 pm

gwendalaze wrote:
Yopa wrote:

If devs create a website that is moderated the way this forum used to be, it would be even worse
At least we will not see our maps deleted for no reason or just ban klipeh of moderator :')

Omg klipeh :lol: :lol: when i saw your like hilarious
0 x
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.