Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

For for anyone that reads my other post about the meme

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
The Redeemer
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The Redeemer
SFD Alias: The Redeemer
Started SFD: ???
For for anyone that reads my other post about the meme

Post by The Redeemer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:02 am

Hey guys/girls the other day i tried to post a funny meme i made and in advance to failing that i accidentally posted it in the suggestions forums.I meant to post it in the general forum so i apologize to who ever i made annoyed or mad making this mistake oh yeah and here is the real picture i was trying to post take this link it should work.

http://imgur.com/CsB5MvN
0 x

Taikairama
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: j ok da I'm da iad ok da I'll
Started SFD: 1.6.0 maybe

Post by Taikairama » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:43 am

Man you can edit your topics, isn't necessary (and isn't the better way) to make other post about the same topic.
0 x
Rubber wrote:also paywalls remove toxic players

The Redeemer
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The Redeemer
SFD Alias: The Redeemer
Started SFD: ???
Post by The Redeemer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:50 am

sorry i am not a wiz on the forums yet man not these ones any how i am still use to the old one i am still learning all the new stuff on this forum i mean i have been playing S.F.D for 4 years next august will be my 5th.My account on the old forums got deleted then i had to make a new one on this account it was all just a big run around so sorry if i annoyed you by making this post i will take your suggestions and learn from them i guess.

also hi btw i saw you in a server the other day :)
0 x

Taikairama
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: j ok da I'm da iad ok da I'll
Started SFD: 1.6.0 maybe

Post by Taikairama » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:57 am

Oh ok man, no problem about it, but you need to read the forum's rules. You don't annoyed (at least me).
also hi btw i saw you in a server the other day :)
Hi bro 8-)
0 x
Rubber wrote:also paywalls remove toxic players

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:53 am

And you are not screwed:
Just pick up the pipe wrench, stun the guy above you with your nades, roll forward and kick him, then dive him:
The guy behind you will hit your enemy, you let him go and dodge the guy beind yous' bullets, then get him between you and the others, kill him use him as shield against the others, throw him at the guy you divedes face, jumpkick the other one off the log, and kill off the other one with your pipewrench.
0 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...