Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Newly registered? Welcome.

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Frewt
Meatbag
SFD Account: Fruitpunch
SFD Alias: AppleJack
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1

Hello :)

Post by Frewt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm a player that has been playing SfDeluxe for quite some time (1.2) and i havent really took any time out to register for the forums but im here now. Dont really have much to say but ill be more than glad to discuss the future of this game. You've done a great job these past few years!
0 x

1Savage
Meatbag

Post by 1Savage » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:09 am

It's good to be a Ninja in Duality i'm too hard for some of these nooby servers tho they kick me for being hard why don't the hard guys come to my server
0 x

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:24 am

Save the shit-talk for the clan forum haha. I've never seen your name so you can't be anything too big.
1 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

olko104
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: tough guy
Started SFD: Winter 2013-2014

Post by olko104 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello all,I'm olko104 from the old forum,and after a few days of waiting for the activation mail I finally got it,so,my game nick is tough guy with some clantags,I was known some in the old forum and in the game,well,at least when I was active,after that I got more boosiness,so I became less active in the forum and in the game,but now I'm going to be active again(well,at least till the end of the Summer :lol: ), and I hope someone still remembers me :).I am playing since one of early 1.3 versions. Also, I am founder and leader of first melee clan in this game MF (this clan wasn't very organised and had some other flows however,but now I know how to fix all that), and soon I am going to make final rebirth of that clan,also I had a topic with my suggestions where I was putting all my ideas and suggestions to the game and I am going to make the same topic here in this forum in a few days if this doesn't brake the rules of course.Well,that's probably all what I wanted to say,and,I hope that I'm really still remembered here :).
1 x
my guy in game tough guy is tough guy

Ultimate
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Ultimate » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:45 pm

olko104 wrote:Hello all,I'm olko104 from the old forum,and after a few days of waiting for the activation mail I finally got it,so,my game nick is tough guy with some clantags,I was known some in the old forum and in the game,well,at least when I was active,after that I got more boosiness,so I became less active in the forum and in the game,but now I'm going to be active again(well,at least till the end of the Summer :lol: ), and I hope someone still remembers me :).I am playing since one of early 1.3 versions. Also, I am founder and leader of first melee clan in this game MF (this clan wasn't very organised and had some other flows however,but now I know how to fix all that), and soon I am going to make final rebirth of that clan,also I had a topic with my suggestions where I was putting all my ideas and suggestions to the game and I am going to make the same topic here in this forum in a few days if this doesn't brake the rules of course.Well,that's probably all what I wanted to say,and,I hope that I'm really still remembered here :).
I remember you bro
1 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:23 pm

olko104 wrote:[...] soon I am going to make final rebirth of that clan,also I had a topic with my suggestions where I was putting all my ideas and suggestions to the game and I am going to make the same topic here in this forum in a few days if this doesn't brake the rules of course.
Welcome back. I suggest you do read up on the rules so there won't be any misunderstanding.
admin wrote:9: Do not make compilation topics.
Do not make one topic covering all your ideas, suggestions, bugs you have found etc... This make the forum cluttered to navigate and hard to find specific posts, ideas or content and doesn't make any topic focused which makes it hard to discuss specific ideas, suggestions, bugs etc...
0 x

Sh4d0w
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: the xD guy
SFD Alias: too many aliases
Started SFD: before sfd

Post by Sh4d0w » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Haven't wrote here anything?Wow,I thought I wrote something here.

The name's $h4d0w.Probably most of you recognize me from old forums as the person who had ideas such as Armory,grenade types,Riot Shield etc.I begun SFD... Well,I don't remember.Probably I started playing it when it came out.I played at many nicknames,but the most known,I think,was antekk5 and my present nickname,$h4d0w.Some people can call me "the biggest SFD cancer" here,And it's true.I'm SFD's biggest cancer and I'm happy about it.I actually act like a person with autism,so I could be called "the biggest SFD cancer".I'm probably a positive type of cancer,I guess.

So... That's all I want to say about myself.
0 x

olko104
Fighter
Fighter

Post by olko104 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Ultimate wrote:
I remember you bro
Hi Ultimate! It's good that someone still remembers me :D .And thanks KliPeH for your note ,when I was looking over the rules, I probably missed that rule.
1 x

Sh4d0w
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sh4d0w » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:25 pm

olko104 wrote:
Ultimate wrote:
I remember you bro
Hi Ultimate! It's good that someone still remembers me :D .And thanks KliPeH for your note ,when I was looking over the rules, I probably missed that rule.
Still remember this guy who was my boss :D
0 x

olko104
Fighter
Fighter

Post by olko104 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Sh4d0w wrote:
olko104 wrote:
Ultimate wrote:
I remember you bro
Why was?) I am going to make a rebirth of MF,so,if you don't want to leave it,I'll still be your boss.
0 x

Sh4d0w
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sh4d0w » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:56 pm

olko104 wrote:
Sh4d0w wrote:
olko104 wrote: Hi Ultimate! It's good that someone still remembers me :D .And thanks KliPeH for your note ,when I was looking over the rules, I probably missed that rule.
Why was?) I am going to make a rebirth of MF,so,if you don't want to leave it,I'll still be your boss.
Well... MF was unactive,so I decided to leave this clan and I joined ZF.I think that I would talk to my leader to make MF and ZF allies,but I'm not sure if he'll agree.
Anyways,hope that rebirth of MF will make it stronger.
0 x

YATCII
Meatbag
Title: Forums Douche
SFD Alias: (PMC) YATCII
Started SFD: February 2016

Post by YATCII » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi I draw and animate stuff and get angry.

[Poor Advertising Attempt]
0 x

Philip
Meatbag
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.3

Post by Philip » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:20 pm

I am Jay and I have basketball game tomorrow.
0 x
Pieti

Ysgatora
Meatbag

Post by Ysgatora » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Um... Hello, I am Ysgatora.
1 x

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Ysgatora wrote:Um... Hello, I am Ysgatora.
Tell us more about yourself...
0 x
Decisions, decisions.

Ysgatora
Meatbag

Post by Ysgatora » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:19 pm

I used to play a lot of SFD and I used to be a pretty active person in these forums before they did this huge overhaul (that I'm fond of. Looks wonderful) with it. So yeah.
1 x

Philip
Meatbag
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.3

Post by Philip » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:01 am

Sh4d0w wrote:Haven't wrote here anything?Wow,I thought I wrote something here.

The name's $h4d0w.Probably most of you recognize me from old forums as the person who had ideas such as Armory,grenade types,Riot Shield etc.I begun SFD... Well,I don't remember.Probably I started playing it when it came out.I played at many nicknames,but the most known,I think,was antekk5 and my present nickname,$h4d0w.Some people can call me "the biggest SFD cancer" here,And it's true.I'm SFD's biggest cancer and I'm happy about it.I actually act like a person with autism,so I could be called "the biggest SFD cancer".I'm probably a positive type of cancer,I guess.

So... That's all I want to say about myself.
The biggest cancer of SFD is Eagle(Free~Runner). He banned me from his server, because i won a one round. Also many other russian is acting like freaking Putin here and when they lose they call me noob and such and then ban me.
5 x
Pieti

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:41 am

Please not derail the topic.
1 x
Decisions, decisions.

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi all guys more of you will not remember me in the old forum but who will remember is for some custom map (not a lot of maps) i made in the early stage of the superfighters game, I play since one of first versions came out when there wasn't so much physics, the map editor and obviously all these servers :)
1 x

NoOne
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: LegioNPL
SFD Alias: None
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.7.0

Post by NoOne » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:17 am

Okay, i registered some time ago. My nick is NoOne i play sfd from 1.7.0 so i'm not very experienced. ;) my favourite colours are black and white.

It's nice too meet you all. :D
1 x
Don't mess with mad guy