Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

International SFD Server!

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

International SFD Server!

Post by Odex64 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:35 pm

I'm glad to introduce a new semi-official SFD Discord Server!
What is it?
Three days ago I made a temporary server where people could host and share their IP address during the outage.. however after the 1.3.7b update (which partially fixed the issue) I turned my discord server into a semi-official one..

What do you mean?
This is the first SFD server that got the "community" badge from discord, which hypothetically makes it "semi-official" and gave us a lot of advantages and extra tools than the usual ones.

Why should I join?
This server is suitable for all kind of players since it has dedicated channels for Map Editor / Support and general chats, so you don't have to join different servers for different topics; (All-in-one).
Our server quickly reached 50+ members and it's still growing up.

The Future: My purpose is to make an "official" server for SFD where all players can share their creations, talk about the game or in general, ask for help, report bugs etc..

There are already important players and veterans such as @Shock, @Noble, @DeadPoolSFD etc..
So why don't you join? The more, the better ;).

INVITE LINK:
P.s: I need some mods & admins; Any suggestion is appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NEWS: Me and some SFD server owners decided to merge our servers into a BIG International one!
Our purpose is to make the most common place for all SFD players (where also non-english users can join), and revive a weakened community. Our International server has dedicated channels for Latin Americans and Russians, competitive games, map editor support and much more. We will organize tournaments with rewards (such as free copies of the game) and many other events (for who wants to participate).

Our server already counts up to 150+ members after a day since its creation and we're advertising it everywhere. Once we got enough members we will invite other communities too and try to increase the playerbase, and perhaps, revive a dead game.

New Invite link: Please Join :)
Last edited by Odex64 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Post has been updated.
As I said above some server owners merged their servers into a new international one.
We're advertising it everywhere and trying to get as many members as possible, and revive this dead community, but we need the help of everyone.

Here's the invite link: We are also organizing a tournament with free copies of the game as prizes.
3 x