Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

How does one help the developers?

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
GreenyShark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Stealing kills from range
SFD Alias: Greeny
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.0

How does one help the developers?

Post by GreenyShark » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:46 pm

I wanna help make SFD. but how do I become a developer? how do I officially become a programmer? Everyone has to start somewhere, and I want to start here! But how do I do just that?
0 x

Creeper
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: okokok is real #1
SFD Account: Krypa
SFD Alias: Krypa
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.1.6

Post by Creeper » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Well GOOOOOOOD LUCK with that, becose I dont think that Gurt will alow that. becose you have to show your skill in programing.
Oh you dont have any skills? Welp too bad.
1 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:52 pm

While you can't directly help with the development (coding/content and such) we appreciate feedback through this forum.
Report any bugs or exploits you find in the game in the bugs section. Share some ideas and discuss existing suggestions if you have anything to contribute and have the time. You can also help out in the forum by reporting posts that breaks the rules.
You can also help spread the word about SFD when we reach the Alpha (which we aim to do "soon enough").
0 x
Gurt