Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Forum Game: Survive with what you have

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Forum Game: Survive with what you have

Post by Noble » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:44 am

Rules:

This is a pretty simple game, you should describe how you survived or got rid of the situation that the player above has given to you. The comment must have more than 10 words.

After this, you describe a place and the items that the next people should have.

First:

You are in a square room without doors, with a window four meters above the ground.

- 1 coca cola
- 1 peppermint candy

xdxdxd
1 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:30 am

Well, clearly this is impossible, so I'll start a good one.

You are in a house, during a blackout, you hear the door open and loud footsteps emerge. You hear the chamber of a revolver spinning as the dark figure approaches the doorway to your room. You are a college baseballer, you have:

- One Baseball Bat
- One Baseball Glove
- One Baseball Helmet
- A Phone (with no credit)
- A glass of water
1 x

Duck
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: gogogadgetkeyboard
SFD Account: Shui
Started SFD: Jul 2013

Post by Duck » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:53 pm

► Show Spoiler
NOT impossible:

Eat the candy, take your shoes off, stand the coke bottle up vertically, stand on it, hold on to the window ledge, bring the coke bottle up to you with your toes, smash the window with the coke bottle and escape.
► Show Spoiler
Put on the helmet, pick up the water and bat, wait by the door, when he enters dump the water on his face and hit the revolver/his wrist/his hand, then charge him and headbutt him with the helmet. You could then either run and escape or try to beat him up with the bat.
1 x
'<'

mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Post by mgtr14 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Duck wrote: Put on the helmet, pick up the water and bat, wait by the door, when he enters dump the water on his face and hit the revolver/his wrist/his hand, then charge him and headbutt him with the helmet. You could then either run and escape or try to beat him up with the bat.
Just hit him with the baseball bat right away.

You have just been tackled by a large man, and you lay on the ground as more of his large friends sorround you with nothing but their fists, as they think that you're still no match to them with your knife you always bring with you.
3 x
Shut up bitch!!

kazy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Brawler
SFD Account: kazy
SFD Alias: kazy
Started SFD: December 2012

Post by kazy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:20 am

I would cut my wrists with my trusty knife and show as much pain as possible then I would laugh maniacly to make the large men will lay low thier fists thinking that I am a deranged psychotic child therefore they would think that I enjoy the pain if thier fist clenching hands beat me.

Anyways, here's the situation.

You have entered a abandoned mental hospital and you have a trusty backpack which contains food and a camera. You decide to stay in the hospital for a few days for 200 dollars. On the first night you hear a sp00ky scream and decide to investigate. You find a woman with blonde hair sleeping on a bed. What will you do with your resources?
1 x
Gurt wrote:I think I have always seen someone comment about how bad each and every update is. :D

The Adventurer
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The Lone Wolf

Post by The Adventurer » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:57 am

i just need a knife and a backpack... so leave me in a forest and i will survive the time you want
1 x
Good Adventures Gentlemen...

-The Adventurer

mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Post by mgtr14 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:31 pm

kazy wrote:You find a woman with blonde hair sleeping on a bed. What will you do with your resources?
;)
4 x
Shut up bitch!!

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:30 pm

What, it's not impossible @Princey, coca-cola + peppermint = rocket, duh.
2 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

Rhodes
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: I am Rhodes!
SFD Account: Rhodes
SFD Alias: Rhodes
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Rhodes » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:53 pm

kazy wrote:
You have entered a abandoned mental hospital and you have a trusty backpack which contains food and a camera. You decide to stay in the hospital for a few days for 200 dollars. On the first night you hear a sp00ky scream and decide to investigate. You find a woman with blonde hair sleeping on a bed. What will you do with your resources?
First: If the hospital is abandoned, then...WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY MONEY?!Anyways, I would take a photo and...smash her over the head with the bed, and kill her.

Situation:

You are trapped in a dark pit, with only a cell, a torch(it needs TWO cells), an iron strip, electromagnet and copper wires(idk how THOSE got there). You hear voices planning to open up the floor beneath you and make you fall to your death. They also mention that there is an emergency ladder somewhere in the pit, however you cannot find it in the dark(and one cell is not enough to make a circuit to power your torch). In thirty seconds you will fall to your death. What can you do?
2 x
IF YOU PLAY SFD I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!