Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Eurocorp Texture Pack

Custom textures and sounds
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
NTN9
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Who am I?
SFD Alias: NTN9
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.2

Eurocorp Texture Pack

Post by NTN9 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:43 pm

"I greet you in the Armory of our PMC, Agent. We have here a new supply of weapons - guns of the highest class. The assembly of time-tested army samples from around the world. There are no such tables for any dirty insurgents, guerrillas and other nonligals. They not only look cool, but also f*** all living things in the battlefield. Although enough chatter - you'll see everything on the next operation."

Mod has 2 version: Classic and SpecOps
-The Classic version close in terms of colors to the original SFD weapon, but with a bit darker gamma.

-The SpecOps version contains mostly dark-colored weapons, like in many modern action games.

Installation:

To install the texture pack copy/unzip the contents of the "Classic" or "SpecOps" folders to the "Images" folder
(Example: D:/Games/Superfighters Deluxe/Content/Data/Images)

Download: http://sfdmaps.at.ua/load/textures/text ... 5-1-0-3005
5 x

Presentionus
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Break, Make, Smash, Bash
SFD Account: Presentionus
SFD Alias: Present
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.3b

Post by Presentionus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:07 am

I dont have images? I looked in all superfighters deluxe files but i cant find images. Is it beacuse i put it in disc C and not D?
0 x
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 am

Presentionus wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:07 am
I dont have images? I looked in all superfighters deluxe files but i cant find images. Is it beacuse i put it in disc C and not D?
Superfighters Deluxe creates two directories.

There's the one where you put your maps and scripts, and where the game saves screenshots, and it's located in your Documents directory. It looks like this. That's NOT the one you're looking for. There's another directory, the installation directory which contains all the crucial files the game requires to run. It contains the executable files, including the dedicated server and the launcher, and looks like this. You need to find that one; it can either be in the C:/ drive or anywhere you would otherwise install your games to. Once you've found it, install the files there by following the path in the OP (Content/Data/Images).

Note that, while the folder is called "Images", it doesn't contain any in pure form. They're .XNB files. If you run into those you're in the right place; you're not supposed to be seeing viewable texture sprites.
0 x